Pebbles & Piaget presents an alternative approach to conventional daycare in Langley. The period before a child enters kindergarten is one of their most formative. This is when they first learn how to interact with others, including peers, teachers and parents, and begin developing interests that will stay with them throughout their lives.
At Pebbles & Piaget, we believe early childhood education goes beyond learning basic skills. That’s why we’ve designed our early education and childcare programs around the research of Swiss psychologist Jean Piaget who was known for his work in child development.
Beautiful New Classrooms & Facilites
We’ve designed our classrooms and playrooms to stimulate the senses and awaken wonder. Students get plenty of attention from BC-certified instructors who lead them through our age-appropriate psychology-based curriculum that alternates study time with periods of purposeful play. Our curriculum lays the foundation for a lifelong love of learning. Students cultivate a love for discovery and exploration through instructor-led that develop critical thinking, creativity, problem-solving, language, and mechanical control.
Our new Walnut Grove location in Langely features cutting-edge classrooms and facilities for children 10 months to 5 years. As educators, we’ve created programs that do more than prepare children for primary school. Our curriculum holistically caters to a child’s social, emotional, cognitive and physical needs. It scaffolds future learning while providing an environment that nurtures caring, well-rounded, and capable future students.
10 Benefits of Pebbles & Piaget: Combining ECE and Daycare in Langley
Like our top-rated Vancouver program, our new Langley Preschool Program provides the steppingstones for development through a thematically diverse curriculum that allows each student to discover their individual potential. Benefits include:
- Opportunities to learn about sharing, turn-taking, and empathetic positioning with peers
- Access to engaging environments outside the classroom, including a library, art area studio rooms, and secure outdoor play spaces.
- Time to socialize and build trusting relationships outside the family dynamic
- Artistic and academic programs that foster curiosity and exploration
- Theme-based learning that ignites interest and expands knowledge
- Greater attention spans and ability to follow instructions
- Increased independence, confidence, and feelings of accomplishment
- Enthusiasm for lessons and literacy
- Freshly prepared hot lunches and nourishing snacks
- Increased familiarity and comfort with the school system.
For parents who want an alternative to daycare in Langley, Pebbles & Piaget is accepting students between 10 months to 5 years. Apply online or call our Langley location at (778) 705-9186